My last post detailed the fuel issues with the houseboat. As mentioned awhile ago I have a lot on my plate right now but I forgot to mention our other boat's issue. The day after initially discovering the houseboat's issue I dropped my wife and mother in law off at a festival on the riverfront. I took them down in our 19 foot bayliner. The boat started and ran great. Once I powered down the idle I notice a lot of hesitation and the boat would stall. A long story short and 2 weeks later I cleaned up corrosion from the distributor cap and now the boat seems to be running really well. Final test is tomorrow.
As for the houseboat, I am going to pump the starboard tank out this weekend. The carburetor is being rebuilt and I will run new fuel lines when I reinstall it. Hopefully this gets resolved and I can get through this season.